7 months
6 month check up stats
16 lbs, 9 oz
27 in
this month carter started to get up on his knees and mini scoot. he also started sitting up by himself. his favorite foods were sweet potatoes and peas. the cutest thing is that he moves his arms and hands constantly! its non stop waving. we have heard that he is going to be a...swimmer, drummer, paino player, lead an orchestra, etc.
8 months
this month carter began to get even more verbal and smiley. now does he not only move his hands all the time, but also his feet :) he's just a mover! he also started crawling. well not the real crawl but the drag my belly on the ground crawl, but he's getting around. whats neat is he started crawling a year later to the day of the first time i felt him move in my tummy :)
1 comment:
I LOVE the idea of monthly Carter updates and pictures. Maybe I should do the same... although, my facebook is pretty much a tribute to baby. I can't wait to see Carter crawl! We really should have a Mommy get together.
Post a Comment