Im going to keep this one simple. I've been wanting to write this for a week or so now, but just getting around to it. After thinking, praying and asking the Lord what this year has in store..He has spoken to me and confirmed to me my "New Year's Resolution".
Make People a Priority
Sound simple? Yes. But in the days of busyness, distractions, material things, agendas and responsibilies sometimes people get shifted to the side. My family and my friends will be a priority. I will not let "life" get in the way of the relationships I have. With God's help I am getting my life whole and in balance so then I can do the same with my relationships. I am learning to slow down and minimize distractions. It won't be easy but it is my desire, and I believe it is God's desire for me. I am excited to see what God will do when I take this time to invest.
"Make people a priority in life, not functions, responsibilities or practical things. The only thing that last forever is people. Take time to invest and communicate. Love Him by laying down distractions and communicating with people." (taken from a message I listening to online last week)
1 comment:
I love it! You can do it.
Post a Comment