I know! I'm so bad! This post is a month late. The 23rd month was so fun! We have really been enjoying our summer and watching our little boy learn and grow. He only gets more fun! Carter is so funny, he loves to laugh at himself and anything else he deems as funny. He is very comfortable around those he knows and a little more reserved around those he doesn't. He is such a loving little boy, but as tough as can be too! Right now he loves to sing. He has learned, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and sings it all the time! It's like it gets stuck in his head. Other favorites are still, Jesus Loves Me and Jesus Loves the Little Children. He knows/identifies some colors - purple, orange, black and he knows/identifies some shapes - triangle, heart, star. This month he has started saying, "ma ma" with everything. "Eat, Mama. Cup, Mama. Play, Mama. Do it, Mama"..everything. I know it was a stage or habit bc he would even say it to Daddy and grandparents. It was cute though! He also began to put words together to make phrases and even says his own mealtime prayer now. He is learning so fast it amazes us! Oh, and he finally grew some more teeth! His bottom two front teeth (beside his bottom middle two) and one of his "I" teeth came in..so 3 more to go! Can't believe he'll be 2 in a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment